^

Themabewertung:
  • 198 Bewertung(en) - 2.71 im Durchschnitt
Connection troubles in existing installation
Hi all,
I have a problem with existing installation which worked without any interruption for several months. I had initially some wiring issues, but thanks to Mr. Mariusz from LCN Polen we got it solved. Installation was stable since then. I'm posting this message under bus modules category because it affects multiple software products but its likely a wiring or some sort of hardware issue.

Almost two weeks ago I got issue with two modules (or one, can't remember now), reporting errors. Their buzzer was making noise every couple of seconds. Both modules are located in same point. One handles GT, another push buttons over T8. I restarted whole installation and they got quiet for a bit. After two days I realised that integration going over PKU doesn't work. I checked PCHK logs and found following error:

Code:
<LogEntry timeStamp="2018-04-24T09:56:46" component="lcnsession" code="0" isFatal="false">Warning: Buffer is full. Packet was dropped (PacketSessionStateInit::HandleInputPacket).</LogEntry>

Same message was repeated multiple times. I stopped PCHK and started it back. When I tried to connect over PCHK modules which reported issues initially started to report errors again. I was trying to connect with PRO using USB connection, but it doesn't work too. When I disable modules and try to get USB connection even with rail mounted part of installation it fails with error "no connection to LCN installation".

When I monitor USB connection I see traffic. I'm not sure how monitor tracks this and if it uses proper baud rate, but below is just showing that something happens on computer side:
Code:
00 00 00 00 00 00 FF
88 04 CD 00 11 16 DF 00
88 06 6A 00 04 68 40 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 FF

Today I disconnected problematic modules but problem remains. Could you please suggest how to approach this problem and how to trace issue?

Cheers!

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Connection troubles in existing installation - von splatch - 06.05.2018, 21:37

Gehe zu: