^

Themabewertung:
  • 198 Bewertung(en) - 2.71 im Durchschnitt
Connection troubles in existing installation
Hi Sven,
Thank you very much for answer. I contacted local office and described symptoms. Based on what I described (lack of any activity shown in bus monitor after connecting PRO) their suggestion was that PKU is likely burnt/dead. I took it away from installation and placed in small circuit I have prepared for watering. It is disconnected from main installation. I had no luck and PRO couldn't connect and detect any modules and bus monitor was not showing any activity.
This confirmed that something is wrong with PKU. The day when I noticed troubles with PCHK there was power outage and our operator decided to play a little bit with plug by switching it on and off couple of times before bringing electicitiy back.

I delivered PKU to local distributor and it was sent for additional diagnosis. I'm waiting for their results. I don't use DOMIQ as I was able to get everything with OpeHab which connects several systems for me (zwave, ebus, bacnet, modbus and alarm plus some ikea bulbs added lately ;-)).

Kind regards,
Lukasz

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Connection troubles in existing installation - von splatch - 28.05.2018, 23:48

Gehe zu: