^

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
PCHK ignore existing configuratio
I run PCHK on raspberry (model 2B) with raspian and I can't get PCHK configuration read by daemon. I created it in desired place (/var/lib/lcnpchk/lcnpchk.xml) but it is ignored. Only one way to start pchk is by launching window machinen and running pchk configuration tool. As I do not run any windows based PC on daily basis it represents some issue for me as this must be done every time when pchk is restarted. Is there any way to store configuration for pchk daemon? ?(
Will anyone from company answer these questions? I believe there is an earlier topic in german about the same thing. It is not nice to leave people who paid for your software without help nor even answer in timely manner.
Is this known problem? If yes, if there is an work around or a patch version will be published?
Hello!

Which version of the PCHK are you using?

Did you try starting it with admin-rights? that means restarting it via: sudo service lcnpchk restart
After that it works for us. But that should also only happen if the Raspi has been restartet. So also after the installation start the service with admin-rights...

Soon there will be another version where this problem is already fixed.

Sorry for the time delay, but we can only see german-posts, if we don´t change the language. That´s a bug in the software of the forum...
Mit freundlichen Grüßen von der LCN-Softwareabteilung
No worries, I am pumping up this topic as non-german user. Smile Looking forward for new version of pchk.

To give you some details:
- Linux 4.4.0-1-rpi (raspbian/openhabian)
- Raspberry Pi model B plus 1.2
- LCN PCHK v 3.0 (lcnpchk300new.tar.gz), installed via script
- Service running on pi user
- Fixed startup script so it works (default one had some minor troubles)

Configuration file is owned by pi, as well as whole directories:
- /var/lib/lcnpchk
- /var/log/lcnpchk
- /usr/share/lcnpchk

Pi user is part of dialout group so it have access to serial ports.

From log entries I can't find any trace why it would fail. These log entries are shown each time.
Zitat: <LogEntry timeStamp="2017-08-01T23:33:42" component="lcnpchk" code="0" isFatal="false">Started: /usr/bin/lcnpchk</LogEntry>
<LogEntry timeStamp="2017-08-01T23:33:42" component="lcnpchk" code="0" isFatal="false">Version: 3.0</LogEntry>
<LogEntry timeStamp="2017-08-01T23:33:42" component="lcnpchk" code="0" isFatal="false">DataDir is: /usr/share/lcnpchk/</LogEntry>
<LogEntry timeStamp="2017-08-01T23:33:42" component="lcnpchk" code="0" isFatal="false">ConfigPath is: /var/lib/lcnpchk/lcnpchk.xml</LogEntry>
<LogEntry timeStamp="2017-08-01T23:33:42" component="lcnpchk" code="0" isFatal="false">LogDir is: /var/log/lcnpchk/</LogEntry>
I may suggest to add more debug information for accessing resources and printing out these to log in order to make debugging easier.

Kind regards,
Lukasz
Hello,

the new version of the PCHK is now online. Please give it a try and report your erros, if you have one.

We tested it with the current Raspian Jessy on an RasperryPi 3 and it works like a charm.

Just follow the README inside the package.

Kind regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen von der LCN-Softwareabteilung

Gehe zu: