^

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Bus module with multiple Temperature sensors
Dear lcn community,
I would like to extend my installation with extra room temperature sensors. I bought couple of lcn-ts and lcn-iv to mont them but I met an trouble with reading data. It seems that both temperatures are written to one variable. When I hold sensor in hand I see that temperature gets higher but then gets overriden by second sensor. I checked different ways of wirings as shown in tdi doc, but none of these works for me. Is there any specific wiring to be made or lcn module programming which needs to be made? Is such connection is even supported? I know for lcn-bmi there are addresses, but I didnt find anything about ts.

Kind regard,
Lukasz
Zitat:It seems that both temperatures are written to one variable.
That ist correct. The Bus-Module can not recognize different LCN-TS. All LCN-TS send the same Data.

Zitat:Is such connection is even supported?
No, only one LCN-TS is supported by one Modul
Zitat:I know for lcn-bmi there are addresses
That is right. And the LCN-GRT can also different adresses for the Temperaure Sensor. So you can use up to four LCN-GRT with one Bus-Module
Mit freundlichen Grüßen vom LCN-Team

H.Szlopsna
Und dieses ist ein Grund warum ich keinen LCN-TS im Einsatz habe,
da ist mir mein Eigenbau Modul (AtMega oder ATTiny) am I-Port lieber, da hängen mehrere Dallas Ds18S(oderB)20 dran, an neuen Module geht ja TS(1-4) Wink .An alten Module musste ich trickreich "umschiffen"..

Einen weiteren Vorteil vom 1-wire Bus, die Sensoren sind kleiner, und passen auch mal in eine Tauchhülse vom Heizkessel. Smile
Mittlerweile lasse ich aber auch den 1-wir Bus an einem zentalen Raspberry laufen, der die Temperatueren auch wieder per LCN-PCHK zurück in LCN beamen kann.
War jahrelange Kleinarbeit, suchen und testen, aber es hat sich für meine Anlage gelohnt.

Nebenbei habe ich noch ein Modul gebaut, welches den I-Port galvanisch vom Netz trennt, und somit bei vielen Sensoren (12 Stück) mit eigener 5V Versorung auf Schutzkleinspannung läuft, und mir somit überhabt keine Probleme mehr macht. Diese setze ich aber auch nur an Stellen ein, wo ein 1-wire Bus mal über viele Meter in Verschieden Tauchhülsen Steckt, sowie im Aussenbereich.
@HSZ Thank you very much for reply. Is there any particular reason why LCN-PRO allows to assign more variables such TS(3), TS(4) just as it does for GBL(2-4)? Are these remainings of older possibilities of system? Or these are supposed to be updated externally from other modules? LCN-TS description says it is digital sensor while this limitation seems to be specific to analog devices using resistance for value reporting. I know GBL is more compelx and most likely have bigger chip mounted on board, but such hard limitation for most basic function everyone desires is quite surprising. Are these any plans to make temperature sensing cheaper with LCN?

@Thomas Regarding onewire, I do have few onewire items mounted in utilities room where designer didn't put any LCN module and pulled in via USB plugged into RPI and then integrated via openhab (where I do plug also LCN via PCHK so I have read/write access to bus). It is quite pity that such expensive sensors can not be chained into bigger network especially that they have one more wire than 1wire. Single LCN-TS (30€) could be sufficient to supply my whole house with DS18B20 (3€ or even less). Undecided

I had a project from authorized installer who get paid for visit and did plan one module for 2 rooms+corridor and according to his sketch and words "with LCN everything is possible". Obviously he must have had some other idea for pulling in temperature from these two rooms. Since wires were made from sensors to UPP mounting place I can not change them. Pulling in GBL for 80€ which cost twice as much as already bought TS makes no big sense for me, especially that these rooms supposed to be "twins"/mirrored. Mounting another UPP/UPS for 100+€ just to read data from single TS doesn't sound reasonable from cost perspective too. Sad

Kind regards,
Lukasz
Moin Thomas...
Zitat:Und dieses ist ein Grund warum ich keinen LCN-TS im Einsatz habe
Das wissen wir nun so langsam ALLE!!!

In diesem´Fall hier wurde einfach von Intsallateur schlecht vorgeplant. Für schlechte Planung nun eine "kostengünstige" Lösung vom Hersteller zu erwarten ... naja.
HSZ bietet ja eine Lösung an.
Wer gerne Bastelt, kann ja was an den I-Port wursschteln, aber es gilt auch immer zu Bedenken, dass es "komische" Dinge geben kann, die dann passieren. Ganz Angesehen davon, dass es in Garantiefragen mit Kunden dann immer streitigkeiten geben wird.

mfg Carsten, der lieber gut Plant, als hinterher sich die Haare zu raufen (Hab eh so wenige)
mfG Carsten...

Wenn jeder nur an sich denkt, dann ist doch an Jeden gedacht ...   Dance
Discord GLT : https://discord.gg/kEDwxfq
YT-Kanal : Lucky LPA
The LCN-TS have no chance to distinguish more than one sensor. Every LCN-TS send the same telegramm.

In the past, we thinked about the posibillity for more then one LCN-TS. But there ist the problem to distinguish the different Sensors. The Sensors are to small for DIP-Switsches, and hardwarecoding is not flexible enough.

On the other way, we developed in this time the LCN-GT-serie, switches with glassurface. And booth things together, glaswitches, and the wish for more than one LCN-TS gos straight to the LCN-GRT. Optic like the glassswitches, and the possibility to use DIP-Switches for distinguish the first, second, third... Sensor
Mit freundlichen Grüßen vom LCN-Team

H.Szlopsna

Gehe zu: